ICT Muscle & Joint Clinic, LLC
Last Updated: September 21, 2021
- Information We Collect.
- Account Information. If you register an account, you may give us your name, email address, phone number, mailing address and all other information that we request or require. You are not required to register an account and/or provide any information that we require you to provide in order to create an account; however, in that even your ability to use the ICTMJC Platform will be limited.
- Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you that you provide to us.
- Usage Data. To provide the ICTMJC Platform to you, and to help us understand how you use the ICTMJC Platform and to help us improve the ICTMJC Platform, we automatically receive information about your use of the ICTMJC Platform and other Usage Data. "Usage Data" does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our App, device event information, hardware settings, and other technical information.
- Location Data. We collect location data such as information about your computer or device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the website or App (if an App is launched). For example, we may use GPS and other technologies to collect geolocation data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address). You can opt out of allowing us to collect this information either by refusing access to the information or by disabling your Location setting on your device. Note however, if you choose to opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the ICTMJC Platform.
- How We Collect Information. We collect information through the use of "cookies," tracking pixels, beacons and similar technologies to understand how you use the ICTMJC Platform and interact with advertisements, to learn what content is popular, and to save your preferences. Cookies are small text files that web servers place on your computer or other device; they are designed to store basic information and to help websites and apps recognize your browser. You should consult your web browser(s) to modify your cookie settings to meet your priorities. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from us, you may be missing out on certain features of the ICTMJC Platform and your use of the ICTMJC Platform may be negatively affected.
- How We Use Information We Collect. We use the information we collect from all users for the purposes for which you provided the information; to personalize your experience with ICTMJC by informing you of programs and services; to provide, maintain, administer, improve or expand, our business, the ICTMJC Platform and the services we provide.
- How We Share Your Information.
- Legitimate Interests. We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Legal Obligations. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Usage Data and Personal Data Shared with Third Parties. We provide Usage Data and Personal Data to third parties to help us improve our services and to inform our advertisers, parties that sell products through the ICTMJC Platform, and other third parties about the preferences and characteristics of our users. Before we share any Usage Data or Personal Data, we use industry standard methods to make sure that the data that we share cannot be identified to you or any other individual user.
- Third Parties’ Protection of Your Data. We will not share your data with any third party who we know is incapable of keeping your data safe using the same or an equal level of protection as ourselves, or who we know will refuse to keep your data safe using the same or an equal level of protection as ourselves.
- Data Security. We are committed to protecting the data of our users. Even though we take reasonable precautions to protect your data, no security measures can be 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your data.
ICT Muscle & Joint Clinic, LLC
7829 E Rockhill St #303 Wichita, KS 67206 |